Tuesday, July 2, 2013

My First Post and Vegas!

I am really excited to start my very first blog. I love going to classroom blogs and learning about what other teachers are doing in their classrooms. One day I thought "Hey I can do this too!" So with the help of a very patient friend I was able to get my very own blog up and running. I look forward to sharing my classroom and meeting new friends along the way.

I have been reading blogs for a couple of years now and I was reading about all the Kindergarten teachers going to Vegas for an I Teach K conference. After doing lots of research I was hooked and knew I had to get out there too. I am stoked to say that this is finally the year I will get to attend the conference.

Not only do I get to attend the conference but I get to go to a meet-up on Tuesday night. I finally get to meet the amazing Kindergarten Teachers/Bloggers that I have been following all in one place. I may be a little star struck! :)

The Teacher Wife made this cute button!
 

2 comments:

  1. Tracy... Super Cute blog design! :) You'd better believe I'm gonna follow you. I gotta learn how to "work things out" from the master!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you were able to go to Vegas!!! I've always wanted to go to that conference! I'm an NC blogger too!! I found your blog through my blogging buddy Elizabeth's page (Kickin' It in Kindergarten).

    Nicki
    Mrs. Thigpen's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete